Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting too many PMs that I can't resolve. These problems are admin so please step up to the plate and help members out. Plain Jane and money_man are old members that can't log in because You sent emails to an email address they don't use any more. Could you contact these members or log them in or correct in some way the problem. We have lost member attendance because of this and this defies all the work I put into this site to keep it alive.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I knew the forced password change would just be trouble.. but hey at least we are safer now.....

·
Registered
168 Posts
I had no issues logging in, course I have had the same email since WIN 3.1....or maybe DOS log in!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I had no issues logging in, course I have had the same email since WIN 3.1....or maybe DOS log in!
DOS huh? well i know windows 3.1 was what early 90's? please dont tell me you still have something with that OS on it haha! i got an old tower with 95 on it, i havent plugged it in in years though.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I've got an old IBM PC from 1989 with Windows 3.0 in glorious black and white on it.

We got it used in the late 90's, and I loved playing the DOS games on it when I was a kid.

·
Registered
168 Posts
DOS huh? well i know windows 3.1 was what early 90's? please dont tell me you still have something with that OS on it haha! i got an old tower with 95 on it, i havent plugged it in in years though.
I should have saved it, cost like $900....complete with monochrome monitor. On power up, got C:\ then had to type in WIN to start windows...Netscape was the browser that came with it!

·
Registered
266 Posts
oh wow netscape, i havent heard that in a loooong time hahaha, i still remember when everything had to be on floppy disks and having to use the old Macintosh. when my school got the Macintosh it was like we were in the big leagues lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.