Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody like from long island wanna meet up one these days... I kno on fridays people meet in deer park.. But haven't seen any post about those anymore soo anybody down?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I'm from Bk but I commute to school in Farmingdale. I'm not too oriented with LI, but I think Deer Park is 15 min away? I'd be down with meeting up sometime, but my car is all stock- not exactly the biggest convo piece haha. Though I did show up a BMW 325i with it :bigsmile:

Tom.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
there are cobalt mets tuesday through friday every week.

But yeha my cars all banged up and in the process of being painted, so i cant exactly show up to a meet like that lol.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Tuesday is bald hill
Wednesday is some train station somewhere.
Thursday is usually either Bestbuyin westbury, or tri county back parking lot.
Friday Rubys on Commack road, right off dpa, or mcdonalds on DPA.

You gotta talk to Viktor, ak hivlicious on the .net. Hes at every meet and knows where they all are, hes aso the new york leader of east coast cobalts.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeh i started talkin to them about it... one of the times u go wanna rollin together since we live preaddy close?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
yeah no doubt. Yo what does your car llook like so i know if i see you.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Black 2dr sliver stripes down the middle tinted tails.. and other shit is still stock... :(.... ipreaddy sure that i seen u driving around in bethpage with the all blacked out one..:)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
too cold to hangout outside, and too young to drink beers in rubys.... lol yeah im down i guess.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
bump anybody wanna meet one of these days?
how is it possible that i have not seen you driving around yet? you live in the town next to me. lmao i see all kinda of SS/SC's and SS/TC's but none of them are on this site, or the .net.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how is it possible that i have not seen you driving around yet? you live in the town next to me. lmao i see all kinda of SS/SC's and SS/TC's but none of them are on this site, or the .net.
i dont kno i seen u like once..i seen a sick red one on hempstead tpk put couldent tag see if it was from css or yc

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
saw you today bignicky. you were on 107 or central ave. and merged on to wantagh ave. i was leaving the 7-11 parking lot right there when i saw ur car. atleast i think it was you. around 4:30?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
saw you today bignicky. you were on 107 or central ave. and merged on to wantagh ave. i was leaving the 7-11 parking lot right there when i saw ur car. atleast i think it was you. around 4:30?
yah might of been me not to sure where i was on monday..lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.