Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Its been a long time since I have been here. I have been hanging out at rockmoutainecotec.net since it more local since moving to Logan Utah. I found out some depressing news there about being a member. I was just informed that you have to go to a meet and get a RME sticker and talk with a area chapter president..to become a member. Why does this bother me so much..well its not that I cant make it to a meet (sometimes I cant) but its the fact that I am not considered a member because I haven't been and don't have a sticker...I have been a member of the site for 3 years and I thought that was all I needed to do to be a member..:sad:

A confession to you guys..I really stopped coming here because my status was erased from being a POST FREAK to a newbie..that sucks..

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
honestly, i dont blame,you

i've had mine somewhat wiped clean again, it's odd

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey guys,
Its been a long time since I have been here. I have been hanging out at rockmoutainecotec.net since it more local since moving to Logan Utah. I found out some depressing news there about being a member. I was just informed that you have to go to a meet and get a RME sticker and talk with a area chapter president..to become a member. Why does this bother me so much..well its not that I cant make it to a meet (sometimes I cant) but its the fact that I am not considered a member because I haven't been and don't have a sticker...I have been a member of the site for 3 years and I thought that was all I needed to do to be a member..:sad:

A confession to you guys..I really stopped coming here because my status was erased from being a POST FREAK to a newbie..that sucks..
hey dude thats a bust you have to have a sticker to be a member man ! i feel your pain!

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Hey guys,

You don't have to buy a sticker to become a member.. The stickers are just to help us get more members.. Plus all the money made from the stickers go right back into the club! Like I just spent 110 dollars of it on getting buisness/recruirment cards. Everyone who has bought a vinyl will get some free! the rest of the money will go into buying stuff for a drawing at our end of the year dinner.

To become a member, you just have to meet up with one of us so we can go over the rules of our club. Rocky mountain ecotec is not a public forum.. We are a private club, so we won't just let anybody we haven't met have full access to the forum..

Just try to make it down to a meet so I can meet you man. I would even be willing to meet you in ogden sometime. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hey guys,

Thats what made you stop coming?!?! wtf? who cares about a post count, forum is still full of people willing to help you out and share ideas. I wouldnt leave a great forum because my post count went down. Would you stop playing a game if you ranking went down? No. I suck at call of duty and my rank sucks, that doesnt mean its not fun, i still play it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys! No feeling of my are hurt either in here or at RME. I was just ranting and venting, mostly being a ****! I blame myself mostly..OBZ..didnt know what was going on...just a little confused..thanks! See you on May 9th. Thanks friends!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.