Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... I was bored at work yesterday so I started browsing ebay for car stuff. I just typed in & searched for 'chevy cobalt accessories' scrolled thru some boring pages & saw something interesting...... I included a screenshot.

I emailed them this morning about it. I'm flattered... but wow... some people. I don't even have that product! Hahaha eh... oh wellllll.... its funny I guess...

Any1 else had this happen?

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha yeah... they used a pic of my car... sorry lol

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Its an old picture... but still. Lol

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha yeah... I haven't gotten a response yet...

Hi mike! Lol
OT but I see ur really hooked to that xbox lol... pj lovesssss halo... u have no idea.. haha

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
unless those photos are in a private album on photobucket or what ever, they can use them. and im pretty sure they got them off this site which is a public forum. if you dont want ur pics used then you shouldnt post them in a public album on a public forum.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Are they using a hot link to your album? You could always change the name of the file or remove it if they are. I've even changed the photo before, but I'm not sure that would work with photobucket. I used to be an ebay powerseller, and people were stealing my photos all the time, I had fun with that when they were stupid enough to hot link.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.