Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we both came up with this idea at the same time and then kinda talked to each other about how we should do it and stuff. here are the results.

lobalt's. (this is the only pic I have right now and she said she changed it a little so I'll update with new pics later)

and mine..

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also changed my needles from orange to victory red.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

oo can i do that and how did u
yeah do it Punk!! it is a lot of work to do the needles. check my show off thread for more details on that. and for taking apart the cluster. look up how to change out your faceplate and that will get you through it

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
well i just wanna paint it. Can i use krylon. and do i need to take it apart to do it? If you have more pics blaze can u post some pics for me

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

P.s pmed you:)

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

nvm fround them lol

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Lovin it. Looks great. Do i smell a how to coming?

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i just wanna paint it. Can i use krylon. and do i need to take it apart to do it? If you have more pics blaze can u post some pics for me

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

P.s pmed you:)

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

nvm fround them lol
woot. and yes you can use krylon or duplicolor. and yes you need to take it apart.

Lovin it. Looks great. Do i smell a how to coming?
thanks. I could possibly do a how to. I took enough pics i believe.

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
doing this next day off i think im seeing a all day project

also i need u to look at my thread agian:)

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it looks GREAT!! hod did you manage to put it apart...
Thanks!! it comes apart very easy. There is a how to somewhere out there for pulling these apart.

how-to please!!!

i really like the red with the chrome, and the silver um... circles... that hold the needles...
woot thanks. I will make up a how to eventually

doing this next day off i think im seeing a all day project

also i need u to look at my thread agian:)
yep it takes time. okie dokie

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

this makes me wanna throw up
you are awesome thanks man! :nuts:

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes camo I really do like your gauge setup. for real. and I'll sell you my painted setup hahahahahaa

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
i just put the ninja back up tonight
i have a better pic of what i did on facebook... i wasnt too crazy w/ the first go around... oh wow, you dont NEED a how-to just to take these guages apart, SOOOO easy... I just took them out & popped it all apart, im too chicken to touch the needles right now, lol

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it took me a while to get my needles calibrated properly again. very easy once i figured it out though. The trick is to put them back on exactly as you took them off but that is almost impossible. I am going to update the first post with new pics in a couple minutes

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.