Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, when I get home from school today, had a package waiting for me by the door. Picked it up and opened it, and it was my sponsorship package from Mothers. I had been approved for a $250 sponsorship, and so far I had ordered about $75 worth of stuff. The big banners, stickers, and bucket were completely free tho, not taken out of my $250. They're also supposed to be sending me some free shirts and more promotional stuff to pass out. I'm really excited about this!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
575 Posts
Awesome man pretty sweet!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where abouts did u pick up that sponsorship?
Went to their website. I have a full sponsorship proposal packet that I have taken a couple years building and perfecting. It's worked pretty well for me this year. I've picked up two major sponsorships, two local sponsorships, and a partial sponsorship so far for this year.

·
Registered
268 Posts
thats awesome glad to hear that someone is doing well besides me. i picked up a low sponsorship for clutchmasters and mafia motorsports, and in the middle of signing a new 1yr contract with monster energy.

·
Registered
284 Posts
a friend of mine got thaty same sponsorship, i cant bring my self to do it cuz i own a distribution company and we sell detail supply haha.... we actually have sponsored some cars and lots of events though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.