Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to find a Black SS front bumper----not trying to spend alot of money so im hoping for a used one but with no or little damage done.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have for sale my black ss/sc body kit!

This kit is used and not in 100% perfect condion

Rear Bumper - Factory gm black and has one small dent by the lower part of the trunk lid. Hardly noticable but I am letting everyone know.
Rear Lip - It is factory gm black and has some paint discoloration from where the exhast tip was. Looks good when cleaned up, but if you are really picky it will need repainted do to the fact the clear started to burn off.
Side Skirts - Factory gm black but they have the normal wear and tear from being a daily driver. The paint is not smooth by the front wheels but gets smoother towards the rear. Looks great when cleaned up but if you are picky they will need repainted.
Front Bumper - It has been repainted a couple times. It was originally a red 2.4 bumper painted black and then cut slits for the lip. There are some paint chips in it and some parts are not the greatest when it came to the paint job. If you are looking for a show car, the front bumper will need repainted. But for a dd it is a great body kit.
Front Lip - It was repainted from a red ss/sc and it has some paint cracks and it is not 100% show quality. Once again if you are picky it will need repainted.

I am selling this kit as a whole and I will not part out, so do not ask for just the lips, etc.

I had it since the summer and going with different plans over winter.

Price is 600 FIRM

I will throw in both ss/tc grilles for extra $100 (I WILL ONLY SELL GRILLES SEPERATE IF THE FRONT BUMPER SELLS)
So body kit & grilles for $700

·
Registered
349 Posts
I wont part it out if someone is going to low ball me on 1 part like a lip or side skirt. It would be pointless for me to sell.

If I like the price offered I will consider parting out!

sorry for the confusion but right now I am not in an extreme hurry to sell so I am not going to get rid of it just to make a couple extra bucks.

If it doesnt sell no big deal it stays on the car.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah im by california university....like right off of 70

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.