Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I have finally started at seriously getting some wheels now that some of the car has been paid off. I have kinda narrowed it down to two different sets. The Konig Feathers or the Speedy Race Modes. I will throw up a linky for both. Here is a pic of my car first.

Now I have tinted my tail lights and will be getting some new black headlights to further my black and orange theme. But I just need opinions on which wheels to go with as far as quality. So if anyone has had or still has either of these pics would be appreciated as well. I know someone used to have the Speedys and I know there are a few Feathers around as well. But here are the other two links, and any input would be appreciated.

Feathers:
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...5&wd=16&c=1&pc=75280&rw=7&bp=4-100&vid=009380
The feathers would be mounted with BFG G force all seasons.

Speedys:
http://www.wheelsnext.com/wheels-tires-packages/SPEEDY-Race Mode-Black Flat.html

And I know the Feathers come with better tires....

·
Registered
575 Posts
Links dont work they are to ur shopping cart which is empty.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I like the flat black ones.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Honestly, I like the rims you have on right now. Get a good polish on them and shine up the tires and they look damn good. If you decide to sell those tires and rims you have on there now I might be interested. My GF has a 4 door LS with the steel rims and hubcaps... yuck. Those would look nice on hers.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Is it just me or does the cobalt have a long hood. I looked at my car and noticed it and now in his pic lol Anyywayy... I like the second ones, but I'm not a fan of thin spokes. They're nice just not my taste. So I'm biased.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
You do know that you can go to tirerack.com and discounttire.com to view different wheels on a Cobalt picture...right?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, I have been there. Just wondering if anybody had experience with either wheel. I want a good, lightweight wheel that won't just turn into crap on me. I hate chrome and just want somethin thats black, gloss or matte.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I like the speedy ones although i am a fan of Konig

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I think I am gonna go with the Konigs, I can get em at discount tire for 107 a piece and I like the simple flat black wheel. Now I just need to decide on whether or not I want to get rid of my stockers.....

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I love those KAZERA's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.