Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i just got a Cobalt LS 2006 looking for some black spoke rims, dont have much cash. i just wanna get these stock ones off. any suggestions ?????

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Craigslist isnt a bad option, I also have an 06 LS and want black rims, but my area doesnt have much on craigslist, almost got a nice set of black 17 inch five spokes from there, located a couple hours away in indiana, but they sold fast, had decent tires on them and he only wanted 300 for them, they were in good shape too

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
if i could afford it i would get some brand new black with chrome lip 17 maxxim guilts and nitto summer performance tires, but that will run me about 1200 dollars

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

^ Cuzco, reminds me of emperors new groove, friggin love that movie

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

oh and if my craiglist searches for ohio indiana kentucky and pennsylvania are like any other craigslist wheel search, black is harder to find, and most rims i find are smaller or larger than 17, which 17 on a balt looks the best imo, with ***/45/17 tires

·
Registered
156 Posts
keep an eye on tirerack.com, they occasionally have pretty good prices on rims. they had a set of enkies on close out for $59 a piece with a sticker price of $299

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Also check any place that sells new rims, as they sometimes have the old rims people replace and dont want for whatever reason, a nice set of wheels from the place I deal with has cost me most of $250, they were the 17' that I have on my Ram now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.