Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

hope all is well.

trying to get to 10 posts so i can send a pm :)

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

bump! 10 wohhoo

·
Registered
911 Posts
need 35 to view classifieds

·
Registered
195 Posts
didn't know you had to have 10 posts to send pm's. that seems kind of low, figured it'd be the same as to view the classifieds.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Post whoring isn't going to accomplish that. Especially with automerge.

Also, there isn't a single moderator or admin on any forum that tolerates such things.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
This shouldn't be locked.. funny thing is you can view the classifeids as long as your not logged in.. As a matter of fact he made the posts so he could pm me about my DP for sale. He also paid for it already.. you guys forget that there are 10x the lurkers vs posters..

Ps. this is cool I am not a mod but I still have a few of my mod powers. :blink1: don't worry I will not/have not abused them.

·
Registered
191 Posts
This shouldn't be locked.. funny thing is you can view the classifeids as long as your not logged in.. As a matter of fact he made the posts so he could pm me about my DP for sale. He also paid for it already.. you guys forget that there are 10x the lurkers vs posters..
/\ this. what a warm welcome crew :)

btw obz, ya need a new sig haha

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Glad it wasn't a spammer, for once! Good stuff.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm trying to accumulate some posts so I can buy some springs in the classifieds.. i'm not much of poster, and *most* forums usually bitch about not searching before posting questions.. so its kind of a catch 22.

i'm not here trying to rip people off, but I do understand trying to keep spammers and scammers away.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I'm trying to accumulate some posts so I can buy some springs in the classifieds.. i'm not much of poster, and *most* forums usually bitch about not searching before posting questions.. so its kind of a catch 22.

i'm not here trying to rip people off, but I do understand trying to keep spammers and scammers away.
I can understand the frustration if you're the lurking type, but it really isn't that difficult to get 36 posts through regular posting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.