Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I get out of work after a 12 hour shift the other day and find a surprise, surprise. Someone wanted my radio more than I did.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much for new window installed? did you go through insurance or do it yourself or pay a body shop?

·
Registered
42 Posts
man someone decided they would try the easy way to get in, and then failed for the rest. i just got my red balt back from bein at the collision center for 3 weeks cause someone thought the same thing, but decided to try and open the door with a can opener. idiots these days

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
idiots indeed, must be nice just busting out windows and trying to get what you want when others work 2-3 jobs to get shit they want

·
Registered
435 Posts
2 jobs is one thing but how do you guys survive 3 jobs? Bills need to be paid but I don't think it's worth killing yourself. I do need to find a 2nd job though lol.

That aside I had my old car broken into 4 years ago and know how you feel. Hope you get it taken care of.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
AHHH! No one's tried busting into my balt yet (crosses fingers, knocks on wood) But my cavaleir was broken into like 7 times. The one that pissed me off the most was the time they tried popping my passenger side lock, which didn't work, so they also popped the driver side lock, which did work, stole my stereo etc etc then they had the decency to lock all my doors behind them so I couldn't get into my car :(

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
175 for window put in and painted, 100 for dent taken out and scratch fixed before it rusts... then stereo box and trim pieces later down the road, not that important

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
that SUCKS! I had that happen in my civic...over $2000 worth of audio GONE. Learned the hard way to get a good viper alarm. Thank GOD insurance replaced everything including the window for only $50 deductible, and my insurance didn't even go up....they pauid out around $2200 for the new system.

Good luck with that though man!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
This one of the main reasons I havent invested in audio for my car.
WHY? that's a poor reason...all you need is a decent alarm and tinted windows. Then no one should touch your audio...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tinted windows, yes, passive alarm, yes... that's why nothing was taken but window is still broken..

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
NO Alek, why??? stupid bastards and I know it took you a long time to get your tint and shit, that sucks dude, but atleast you still have the cd player, only sucky thing is your window is busted out.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
NO Alek, why??? stupid bastards and I know it took you a long time to get your tint and shit, that sucks dude, but atleast you still have the cd player, only sucky thing is your window is busted out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.