Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so i know everyones been anticipating the day i put these up.. well here they are.. the photos of my interior.. it is all stock everything in it came from the factory!
first too are foot well leds that lights up when the car doors are opened

next one is the led between the map lights that lights up the shifter area when the headlights/parking lights are on

next one is the stereo. the blue light in the middle flashes on either side when you increase or decrease the volume!!

next are two pics of the gauge clusters. first one is nighttime with headlights on.

built in navigation and the information display

well there you go what do y'all think???

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
nice. lots of color and lights! looks real nice man enjoy it!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
I love the MS3 interior, I just hate how on all Mazda 3 models the gauges and center stack are lit up in Red and Blue. My girlfriend's is the same and it drives me nuts. I much prefer our (SS/SC + SS/TC) gauges, but from an interior standpoint, that car has us cornered everywhere else.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dude why cant cobalts have that interior lol nice ride
haha cause Chevy goes for cost efficiency not what the consumers want! and it's a low end car not a high end.

nice. lots of color and lights! looks real nice man enjoy it!!!
oh believe you me i am enjoying the hell out of this baby!

do any performance mods?
hahahaha i wish.. there is absolutely no mods out for this car yet. i got another 2.5/3 months before any of that stuff comes out

well, your interior looks better than mine! :confused::laugh::laugh:
nice car bro!
haha this is true!!!

of course!! this is a sexy car who could't fall in love with the interior.. wait til the end of this week it'll be even better!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

I love the MS3 interior, I just hate how on all Mazda 3 models the gauges and center stack are lit up in Red and Blue. My girlfriend's is the same and it drives me nuts. I much prefer our (SS/SC + SS/TC) gauges, but from an interior standpoint, that car has us cornered everywhere else.
lol yeah the lighting could be a little better. but it's stil amazing. yes my car beats cobalt hands down! lol. sorry YC but the truth hurts!! don't worry i am still a chevy man at heart and i still love the cobalt!

·
Registered
381 Posts
lol yeah the lighting could be a little better. but it's stil amazing. yes my car beats cobalt (non-SS)hands down! lol. sorry YC but the truth hurts!! don't worry i am still a chevy man at heart and i still love the cobalt!
Fixed. I love the MS3, but they're not nearly the same quality on the track, so I went TC instead.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fixed. I love the MS3, but they're not nearly the same quality on the track, so I went TC instead.
actually it's stats are better than the SS/tc also. 262hp with 280tq

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

and according to car and driver magazine and other critics it is best in it's class going agains the cobalt ss, and a couple other cars.. and the only thing that came close to beating it was the Hyundai Genisis

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.