Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so today I get in my car and am on my way to work.. And something just doesn't feel right.. All of a sudden it just seems like I don't have the same "get up" as I used to, when I push on the pedal it just doesn't seem as fast.. Idk how this could change in just a day because yesterday seemed totally normal.. Any one have any ideas on what could be the issue..

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Is the CEL on?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Change in temperature? There could be a ton of things that could do this. And honestly, when that happened to me, I did a complete tune up and noticed a difference.
Maybe that bug you hit on the way to work added extra weight that your Cobalt wasn't ready for. :toung:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha yea, its not doing it anymore... it just did it that day and scared the shit outta me.. how much does a tune up usually run?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys, I had a similar problem two weeks ago. I took it to the shop and found out it was, ' coil ign module internal short miss on no 2/3 cyls. It costs me $617.57.

·
Registered
274 Posts
a tune up on these cars if 4 sparkplugs. Thats it. everything else is computer controlled.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.