Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i surfed yhrough some older threads but it seems none of them really answered this, i hope you guys can help. For the past month or so, when i start the car and put it in drive, or after ifling for a bit at a stop, once the car starts to crawl, theres a slight clunk coming from the left front tire. It only happens at low speed, and once i get to about 20 mph it stops. It doesnt happen every time either, just when i let off the brake after being stopped for a little. Any ideas? I though it might be the wheel bearing, but i want to make sure before i bite the bullet and do the work. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Check your sway bar bushings, and end links and let us know what your working on. Year, mileage, chassis mods....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check your sway bar bushings, and end links and let us know what your working on. Year, mileage, chassis mods....
Hey sorry, i was in such a hurry i didn't even remember how to forum. Its a 2010 LT with no chassis mods yet. I was so swamped i havent checked back in. I checked the outer tie rod and it had some play and made a slight noise when i yanked on it. Could that be it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, scratch that t bird, i spoke too soon. It actually is my end links. You hero, how did you know?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts