Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i lowered my balt yesterday cant wait for it to settle more, but man is it awsome lol i reached for the door handle and it was lower:) andways here are some pics. Also can anyone who does photoshop make me a cool sig please.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
O ya and my halos ( sent them back yesterday will get new ones with in a week thanks to all who said they had or hurd problems with them other wize i would have bought the ebay ones but it was worth spending $20 more and buying from a web site to get the warenty) my right one fogged up. Anyone looking to buy them, i bought mine from CAR ID and you get 5% off code and if you check out with google for the first time you get $20 off, and they price match to. Really happy with customer service and they pay shipping on swapping out a item, if it has something wrong with it.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Looks nice. Instead of wiring the halos to the running lights, I suggest wiring them to a switch so you can just have them on when it is dusk. I had them on my civic and wired to a switch and they lookid real nice. That way you can see them better.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
sweet! :love: it!

I love your car's rear end too... that's a sexy hiney! i think im gonna say screw va state laws and nightshade all my tails..................... but yeah, what cesar said, give em a good shine! :)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Looks good. What exhaust do you have ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.