Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after i get my new wheels and tires (215/45/17), im going to lower my ls with springs. Ive herd that if you lower with just springs your ride will be absolute poop. so ive herd you have to (its a must) to replace your shocks also. im wondering from all of you who have lowerd this, is this true or is this just a bs lie to get me to spend more money?

·
Registered
992 Posts
theres guys on here that have gone 10's of thousands of miles on the stock struts and shocks when they lowered with just the springs, although some people havent made it that long...it depends but it is suggested that if you have the money you upgrade you definately dont have too

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
after i get my new wheels and tires (215/45/17), im going to lower my ls with springs. Ive herd that if you lower with just springs your ride will be absolute poop. so ive herd you have to (its a must) to replace your shocks also. im wondering from all of you who have lowerd this, is this true or is this just a bs lie to get me to spend more money?
No u don't have to replace shocks right away..Foximus is still on his stock shocks and struts and he's still truckin...

·
Registered
97 Posts
i just lowered my ls and i was suprised cant really tell a difference expect on bumpy roads. and i still have my stock struts and shocks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.