Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't decide at what springs to get. I've looked at Eibach, B&G and other brands, but not sure how far I want to lower it. Not trying to go too low but enough to see a difference. My wheels are 18" with 225/40/18.

Any suggestions?

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
gcobalt will tell you sportlines as allready did lol, hailcesar will tell you b&g if he get around to this thread, just sayin lol. i havent lowered yet, thinkin into the ksport springs. let me know what you decide to do and how they look

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, I know there are tons of threads on this. I rarely see any 2.4's with springs. I'm still new to this lol.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Yea, I know there are tons of threads on this. I rarely see any 2.4's with springs. I'm still new to this lol.
All good man. I remember a dude had some Si springs or something at the TN meet. idk what they were called exactly. The guy with the grey g5. he was sitting good. i think they are cheaper than sportlines too.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Thats a nice drop. If i were to do it again, really i wouldnt go b&gs. Just being honest. Its so damn low i have to drive like a granny because i dont want to take my bumper home in my trunk

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats a nice drop. If i were to do it again, really i wouldnt go b&gs. Just being honest. Its so damn low i have to drive like a granny because i dont want to take my bumper home in my trunk
I hear you. I bottomed out my last car and cracked the bumber :sad:. Those Progress springs give a nice stance and a good price.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I would say go with k sports as ur first set of springs. B&g are too much of a drop to experience, 08ssedan is a perfect example. Ksports are good and a good price.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I would say sportlines or CA#1. Both offer about the same drop w/ an even stance. I have the #1 springs and have never had any issues with them and they are a little cheaper than the sportlines.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
zzperformance.com's SSC springs. Best damn spring on the market for the price. Going on 4 years no 2 cars later and no sag nothing.

Those SSC springs look great. I'm going with either Progress or SSC. The stance looks just the way I like it....not too low.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
ohh IM droping my car too - I wont make another threart about it - dont worry - but I will be reading this one to see which Springs are better - so far Im sold to E Sportlines

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.