Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello im new to the forum in need of some advise, Im finally lowering my 08 Cobalt, 2in in the front and 2 1/2 in the rear. But after I lower it I am looking to do new wheels and tires I want to do a wide tire I think it would look really good, what off set do you all suggest?

Courtney Tyner
2008 Cobalt LT

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I'm on fe5s and sportline springs which drops it the same as what your doing. I have 18x7.5 wheels with 225/40/18 tires and I believe 225 is the widest tire you can get before something rubs.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hello im new to the forum in need of some advise, Im finally lowering my 08 Cobalt, 2in in the front and 2 1/2 in the rear. But after I lower it I am looking to do new wheels and tires I want to do a wide tire I think it would look really good, what off set do you all suggest?

Courtney Tyner
2008 Cobalt LT
I'm on -42 offset and the wheel sit parrallel to the fender. You could go with -24 offset but you'll have rubbing issue if you're too lowered. Not considering the rubbing aspect, the more offset you have(with a nice drop), the more badass your ride will look like!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.