Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guy i can lower the car i know willbeck has that hole sticky thread but im asking you guy my friends I would like a small drop nothing to big because of my fiancee is going to be driving and i dont wanna scrape my catback all the time please help me out. o yea i also dont wanna have to buy new shocks and struts so just need to view some also. If i lower it i wont need new shocks or struts?

also would these work and i woudnt need new shocks or struts?
http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/sale-car-related-only/19509-like-new-springtech-lowering-springs.html

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i also need something not to exspensive i mean like 150 shipped.

Also i would like to know when it says 1.6 front and 2.0 back does that mean 1.6 in drop?

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
so do you think this would be to big of a drop then i want?
Amazon.com: K Sport LSCV04 GT Lowering Springs: Automotive

its 2 in front and 2.5 back

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Bump

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

how about these?

Vogtland Sport Spring Kits - UtraRev.com

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Apexi N1 Spring II Evolution, 10 Inch, 7K - UtraRev.com

plz look at all these and comment:)

http://www.ultrarev.com/suspension/lowering-springs/index2.html

Here is a hole page of them

i like these one i think there the drop i want 1.75

http://www.rsaperformance.com/rsa313-lscv01.html

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
yeah 2 and 2.5 is going to be Looow, like the B&G springs

I think all those apexi springs are single springs, and the note on them says universal, not meant to fit a specific make or model....

that last one is for a "camero" not sure what that is, lol. But if you go with Ksport make sure you dont get the GT springs bc they are lower

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm ok well i need something a little less and i want ksport any ideas where i can fine them a little bit higher?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
im looking online for standard drop k sports, i might even buy some lol.

Ok so the only Ksports im finding is the GT and they are 2 and 2.5 for the LS, the only ones that are less drop are because they are for the SS balt

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
well the post says 1.5 front and 2 back, thats a little less but idk if thats the drop you will get, the suspension thread doesnt have progress in it?

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I considered the pro kit but i want something a lil lower. punk If you are looking for a drop and you dont want to go too low then eibach pro kit is great if you can afford it, they are quality like the sportlines just not as low

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
just PM'd you

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

in return of yours

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
not sure if they are noone will enter my thread and talk lol

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.