Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there yourcobalt.com members!

Just a fella in the south who happens to own an LS.

Haven't done much to it yet, just keep it clean and detailed, intake silencer delete, painted wheel covers, Chevy all weather mats, and going to be painting some interior trim over Thanksgiving.

In the plans: LOWER IT, intake (can't decide between CAI or SRI), exhaust (just the muffler for now, trying to make this my car, not a 2.2 wannabe SS), B&M ShiftPlus (yes, I drive an automatic, shun me), and eventually getting some wheels on it. Not trying to go crazy with performance while under warranty, if I still have it once it the warranty is up... might do something stupid, like boost it.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Hey there yourcobalt.com members!

Just a fella in the south who happens to own an LS.

Haven't done much to it yet, just keep it clean and detailed, intake silencer delete, painted wheel covers, Chevy all weather mats, and going to be painting some interior trim over Thanksgiving.

In the plans: LOWER IT, intake (can't decide between CAI or SRI), exhaust (just the muffler for now, trying to make this my car, not a 2.2 wannabe SS), B&M ShiftPlus (yes, I drive an automatic, shun me), and eventually getting some wheels on it. Not trying to go crazy with performance while under warranty, if I still have it once it the warranty is up... might do something stupid, like boost it.
get the injen intake because it will run as cold air and short ram, and just get a full exhaust, no one is gonna call you an SS wanna be for getting an exhaust

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
get the injen intake because it will run as cold air and short ram, and just get a full exhaust, no one is gonna call you an SS wanna be for getting an exhaust
Thanks for the suggestion! And it's not the muffler part, it's trying to squeeze a bunch of performance from the LAP. Granted, I won't try to squeeze performance out of it until the warranty is up.

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.