Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Manifold. but yes it will fit just fine. It won't really do much though.. even the extrude honed manifold is barely noticeable..

·
Registered
222 Posts
1 hp is better than nothing at the right price.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I wouldn't spend more than $40 shipped on an LSJ mani and $100 shipped for the extrude honed version. Anything more, you might as well buy an aftermarket header.

·
Registered
496 Posts
getting the combo myself real soon here. probably in the next couple weeks

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
hey does that header work with vehicles with SAI admin or geyser?? It looks like a decent headers, downpipe, and cat for the price. I think i might get me a set

·
Registered
496 Posts
ya mine doesnt have SAI, which is odd....since my car is a 2007. not sure what happened there

·
Registered
496 Posts
oh and when i was getting test fitted for the manual tranny downpipe, i dont recall them saying anything particular about SAI. they just mentioned that the O2 sensor wire would have to be lengthened to reach the hole for the O2 sensor. they might have fabricated a hole for it now though so the wire doesnt have to be lengthened

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
hey does that header work with vehicles with SAI admin or geyser?? It looks like a decent header, downpipe, and cat for the price. I think i might get me a set
There are no after market headers that will work with SAI. the system has to be removed completely and tuned out.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Hey Camo... Word on the street is that there will be a 4-1 header with SAI support coming soon.. I'll keep everyone updated :)
holy crap!!! the website has a name on the forum and is actually helping me out with my question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By far the best forum out there, but if you don't have one by the time I get my tune its ok, I'll just get it tuned out. But I will be getting that header SAI or not, best deal i think for header and DP together.

·
Registered
496 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
My car doesn't have SAI either.

·
Registered
496 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status