Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a whole LSJ that I am parting out. The motor itself has 76k on it but all the externals and bolt ons like supercharger, intake manifold, etc only have 16k on them cause I put the old SC and externals on the new motor. I have most of the bolts and hardware as well. Let me know what you are interested in and we talk price. Everything is in my mother-in-law's garage so getting pics will be difficult for a couple days. Here is a pic of the new motor with all the stuff still bolted on. The only thing that went wrong with old motor was I had a bad piston ring.

Belt Tensioner sold.
Head SOLD.
M62 pending SOLD.
Intake Manifold, Throttle Body, and Dipstick tube SOLD.
Alternator Bracket and lower intake manifold mount SOLD.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what all components......Supercharger, throttle body, intake manifold, do you want the LSJ injectors and harness? How about $400 plus shipping?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I want to put it in a 2010 SC, would I need to do anything crazy to put it on there??

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

I would need injector and harness

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
last time i checked ss's werent supercharged in 10..

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
How much do you want for the oil cap, shipped to 23452, Virginia Beach, VA

·
Registered
403 Posts
how much do you want for evything needed to sc a ls 2.2?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Eaton M62 Supercharger
Stock LSJ Throttle Body
Stock LSJ Intake Manifold
Stock LSJ Exhaust Manifold
90537953 – LSJ Exhaust Manifold Heat Shield
11516342 – LSJ Intake Manifold Mount To Block Bolts (2)
11589214 – LSJ Supercharger to Intake Manifold Bolts (4)

Off top of my head I know I have these parts plus the stock LSJ injectors and harness. All have 16k miles on them. I prob still have most/all the bolts for these parts as well. I also have the wiring harness, GM stock spark plugs and coils if you need those. For everything listed here.....$500 plus shipping. If there is something you don't want let me know and I'll give you another price.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I'ms till wondering about the oil cal can i get a price shipped to 23452. I'll pay pal you the money as soon as I get a the price if its decent.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'ms till wondering about the oil cal can i get a price shipped to 23452. I'll pay pal you the money as soon as I get a the price if its decent.
$20 Shipped. I will be out of town starting tomorrow the 13th till the 18th. I can send it on the 19th if $ is agreeable.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
blue viper hasn't responded yet agreeing to anything so right now it is all available. Someone wants to buy just the head but I would prefer to sell it all together if possible. The whole thing would need to be picked up though cause shipping would be a PITA. I am in the northern suburbs on Chicago right on the IL/WI border.

·
Registered
317 Posts
price for headers

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sunday night bump! Need to get this stuff out of my in-laws Garage!

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
How much for the tensioner? And how much for the downpipe?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.