Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LSJ Parts + LNF Grill

Looking for parts for my 06 SS/SC, especially want an LNF grill!
I also need:
Fuel Rail Cover + Hardware
SS Stock Front Lip
Front/Rear Emblems
Cowl (The big plastic piece between the windshield and the hood...previous owner painted it red and it's tacky :cheesy: )
E brake handle/boot - Stock would work, but aftermarket would be sweet!
Powell Tow Hook(s)

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have 2 Ion part cars.
Base models, but both have a decent e-brake, ebrake boot, and cowl.
Im sure they are interchangeable, but id feel better if you double checked first.

·
Registered
949 Posts
If the cowl isn't interchangeable, I'll bet some mineral spirits would get the paint off just fine.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have 2 Ion part cars.
Base models, but both have a decent e-brake, ebrake boot, and cowl.
Im sure they are interchangeable, but id feel better if you double checked first.
If the cowl isn't interchangeable, I'll bet some mineral spirits would get the paint off just fine.
I'll look and see if the cowl is interchangeable! May have to try stripping it first. How much would you need to get for an ebrake/boot, Goalie?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have to look to see how to take the ebrake handle off, as I am not sure.
I would be looking for 20 plus shipping. And I will post pictures first before I accept any money. Just how I like to do business.
I like to make sure the buyer knows every angle of the item before an amount is agreed on. I am new to this forum, so you guys don't know me like the guys on the satty forums do.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, guys, unfortunately the transmission went in the SS and I had to trade it in, so I no longer need any of this. Just the way it goes sometimes. =(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.