Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I sold my cobalt ls since it did not have power locks, windows, or cruise control and I really didn't feel like paying over $500 to install those features. After researching for the last month I have come to see that LT 5 Speed manuals are pretty rare. I would almost say as rare as the ss sedans. They are very hard to find and people have jacked up the prices really high if they are selling it, although I found one in good condition and the seller doesn't know the rarity of the lt 5 speeds so its incredibly good price. I'm wondering, is there a way to go onto chevy's website and find production numbers for the lt 5 speeds?

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
I can't say they are that rare...and especially not as rare as an SS sedan. Plenty of 5-speed cars out there.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
OH! 5 speed LTs are rare enough since only 3% were LTs where 20% were LS depending on the year of course. In 08 only 1% of LTs were manual and almost none were produced in 09 except special order same as 2010. 147 is the believed number for 2009 and no numbers can be found for 2010.

·
Registered
168 Posts
My '09 LS is a 5 speed and loving it! :)

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Yeah but not an LT

Reactions: Thogan3

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
But OP's talking about an LT

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
There are like 3 pages of Manual LT listings on Autotrader...doesn't really seem all that rare to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.