Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well finally found a camera to take pics with so i could build a show off thread. its not much but you get the idea of the balt.lol
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG][/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
the red wireing you see in front of the subs are not to them at all just fyi. its a old ground wire for the LEDs in the speakers that are behind the headrests.
[/
[/IMG]IMG]

new pics as of 5/13/11

and a small video of the exhaust,sorry for the poor quality,

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Looks good! Be sure to tell us about any mods and stuff! List all the details! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think ive listed them in other threads before. i just never had a opportunity to show them because the cameras been missing for the longest time and come to find my brother had it in his desk the whole time.lol. but so far i have the make yourself custom short ram intake only in stead of gettin the kit everybody was talking about i was confused and got the straight pipe where i had to cut to fit the MAF adaptor. but then i also have a muffler delete with a 3A racing kit. (i want a slp dual loudmouth 2 exaust but not enough funds currently or for awile) i had rims for it but i didnt like them and they were real scratched up and i only bought the set for 80$ off s friend so i traded them for the 2 MTX 12" subs,box and 600WATT kenwood amp. i had underglow leds,neons, but got tired of the upkeep on the lights so i scraped the idea. i have a full DUAL speaker set up that has blue LEDs in the speakers that i only have the ground hooked up on all of them. im not sure if i wanna hook up power to it or not. theres prolly a few other things im forgetting but thats the base of it pretty much

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.