Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
im not hating on the idea, but the spoiler is not that noticeable and is probably alotta trouble to mount..just sayin'...IMO great idea...but not worth the trouble/money...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Little details like that spoiler can make a big difference and for mounting, it uses double sided tape so it goes on easy as ****.

And for that RK Spoiler... no thanks, it's kinda big and weird looking.

·
Registered
339 Posts
ok for some reASON i like the fact u have a yellow ss. not spoiler. keep it that way it looks hella nice like people have said either go SS wing or No wing. currently right now i have a short wing, on my blk SS wanting to get a highrise for mine.. haha anyone help me. but keep it wingless. Looks Great.

·
Registered
339 Posts
dont get me wrong it def does look good. but how does that one exactly mount onto ur trunk. is all im saying i think ur banana yellow balt SS looks good. id keep it the way it is but hey its ur balt n ur money. you dig

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dont get me wrong it def does look good. but how does that one exactly mount onto ur trunk. is all im saying i think ur banana yellow balt SS looks good. id keep it the way it is but hey its ur balt n ur money. you dig
It doesn't really "Mount" on the trunk it just goes on with double sided 3M tape which is very strong stuff, and its made of Polyurethane so its flexible, and It's only like $30 anyways so why not.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
It doesn't really "Mount" on the trunk it just goes on with double sided 3M tape which is very strong stuff, and its made of Polyurethane so its flexible, and It's only like $30 anyways so why not.
in this case ^^^ DO IT, and Justin, you need to go wingless, you have a lowrise on a TC...WTF!?! LOL

·
Registered
339 Posts
true true DO It like duffy said n duffy Fuk ya, u gotta fix my taillight tonight when i get off. and i need a highrise but cant find one decent. and dont want to go to a stealership n buy one. anyone have one for sale

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

yeah 251 post count.. wow about time a contributor. haha duffy shut up dont say anything about this

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
In my small opinion as a newbie a black spoiler wouldnt look terribly ugly on a yellow car, actually it would look pretty good on a yellow or red. But that specific spoiler doesn't seem to fit the body styling of a cobalt. I've seen it before (color matching though) and with the geometry of the car it looks more like the trunk was smashed in the rear leaving a funky lip. A spoiler that sat up a little bit off the trunk with matching ground effects mmmmmmmmmmmmm nice.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.