Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm posting up my extra tool box for sale. I got it a few months ago for extra storage at home, but no longer need it. It is an 11 drawer Tech series base. I paid a lot more than I'm asking for it, but I just need the money. I'd prefer a pickup on it as shipping it would cost a fricken arm and leg, and your car, and your first few born children to ship it lol.

So that being said, I'm asking $2500 obo for it (keep in mind I paid much more than that for this box). If you're interested let me know. I do have pics for you if you want them. I will put one up right now and will add another on Sunday with my name and paper on it (as per rules). PM me on here if you're interested.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh it's up on there too lol

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Well id hate to be that one guy.. but contact info? You have 24 minutes to fix it. Lolz jk. Why are you selling so cheap?

2005 cobalt base model coupe

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well id hate to be that one guy.. but contact info? You have 24 minutes to fix it. Lolz jk. Why are you selling so cheap?

lol nice. Yeah I'm selling it cheap because it's an extra and I don't need it. I have a full Mechamizer box (still paying that one off around the tag of $40k or so). I have like 6 tool boxes, and this is just one I don't need and could use the little extra free space and money.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
lol nice. Yeah I'm selling it cheap because it's an extra and I don't need it. I have a full Mechamizer box (still paying that one off around the tag of $40k or so). I have like 6 tool boxes, and this is just one I don't need and could use the little extra free space and money.
Understandable. Lol my tool box fits in my trunk

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last time I had to move my big box it took up a whole flat bed tow truck bed lol. It cost me about $300 to move it to where it is now lol.

Mac Tools -> Products -> Tool Storage -> Macsimizer?

On that link you will see the setup at the upper left hand corner. That is my box except mine is black, and I have an additional box on the left side on top of the drawer attatchment. I literally got the biggest I could get lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.