Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump for good sale,id buy it but its not the exaust i want,lol. but this would be nice for somebodys car,some1 has to be interested so free bump,lol
thanks man

holy crap.. for $150 i could pick up a used catback exhaust
a used magnaflow catback is usually in the $300-400 range, so not sure what used catback brand you speak of that would be $150....

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
a used magnaflow catback is usually in the $300-400 range, so not sure what used catback brand you speak of that would be $150....
there are used tsudo catbacks for that price (not magnaflow but you get the idea)..

anyways free bummp to you good sir

·
Registered
127 Posts
Dude... it looks like you cleaned the tip with an SOS pad or steel wool - Dude - why??? :amazed::rolleyes:

·
Registered
127 Posts
heh, yeah was the owner before me that did - i've never added the muffler on my own car, just wanting to sell it and get it out of my closet
Ahh... that sucks man. Hope your able to sell it. Not sure if those can be polished out or not?

·
Registered
166 Posts
you know just wondering how do you know retail price if you dont know what kind it is?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
again, this thing wasn't put on my car, so i had to do some research. the two closest i could find on the magnaflow website to the one i have was this and this, so i based it off of those. the lowest-priced muffler of the round shape with center/center pipes that they have is $172,and looked nothing like the one i have. so thus the $150 price.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.