Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a magnaflow muffler installed today..i picked a muffler based on a cobalt i saw on here but turns out what i picked is bigger than the one i saw so i think it looks pretty dumb..like the definition of a ricer:( so does anyone have the magnaflow system designed for the cobalt? im thinking of just buying it now so it wont look so bad

7inch round body..to big for my liking what do you all think

IMG_7987.jpg picture by rriggs92 - Photobucket

·
Premium Member
11,821 Posts
Maybe it's because you were used to a small one. I think it looks OK.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just think 7inch is to much it needs to be like 5 inch...waisted 200 bucks IMO..im seriously thinking on getting the complete system. i didnt want to at first but i would like to have bigger piping and a full cat back instead of just a muffler

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I was going to put magnaflow 14832# on my cobalt but after looking I too thought it wasnt going to look right. I think your going to have to buy the catback, if not you'll never be happy with it

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was going to put magnaflow 14832# on my cobalt but after looking I too thought it wasnt going to look right. I think your going to have to buy the catback, if not you'll never be happy with it
yea i wish i woulda seen it before ordering if i would have i wouldnt have got that..the catback system is like 600 minimum so thats gonna suck but it sounds really good ..i just saw a video of it on a 2.2

·
Registered
709 Posts
5 inch would have been enough IMO. Mine is 5 inch and I find it a little too big too but anyway... it makes a great sound lol

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I've got no clue what size mine is to be honest lol. I think its just because you went with a round one. An oval shaped one will tuck much more

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.