Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
YouTube - Team Flat-Line Racing:2008 Chevy Cobalt SS TurboCharged

HAHAHA This is my custom intake and my turbo... Who you know spend the money to put the battery in the trunk? Dumb sh!ts. ANd the bad part about it, when they were ridin around and came up to the stopsign is right around the corner from my old house in Cordova(Memphis) TN. MAkes me sick to think someone with the brains like they have, have a nice SS/TC......

P.S.... If your gonna "show off" your ride on a video feed... Atleast put some gas in it and make sure the check engine light isnt on... They are completly out of gas!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
They obviously think the Turbo Piping is a turbo.....Wow Fail! Shit My girlfriend knows what a turbo is.......

·
Registered
802 Posts
haha wow... did you read the comments on the bottom..

i'm assuming this was the guy that filmed the video.

KRoFaMoUzo (16 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply lmao like i said i didt this isnt my car ... this is my friends i know he is stock dipshits so clam down go **** yo girl or some .... my car is a ****in alero and am about to put a LS1 motor in it and make it RWD *****es so shut the **** up kids

·
Registered
750 Posts
This guy is stupid as hell. Here is a list of just some of the problems I saw with the dumb video

Fuel injection is not an upgrade from stock
Radio display is constantly flickering
Turbo piping is not a turbo
There is no race chip installed into the ECU
stock intake is not a CAI
stock tires are not run flats that I am aware of.
stock battery location is in the trunk not custom
No cup holders
putting a rubber band around shifter isnt really customizing it
Put gas in the car to get rid of fuel light being on
Might want to check out the CEL
Video is trying to show performance but camera man is filming cluster when driving around corners.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I feel more sorry for the Cobalt SS/TC, than that poor excuse for a owner/driver. Makes me angry to see that he even drives such a car! :mad:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I feel more sorry for the Cobalt SS/TC, than that poor excuse for a owner/driver. Makes me angry to see that he even drives such a car! :mad:

Its prolly stolen. You would be suprsed how many cars come up stolen out of that area of memphis..

My favorite was the "custom brembo brakes" and the custom manual transmision. Really bunch of idiots and the moron in the back seat wearin pajamas???? $300.00 A DAMN TIRE???? AND THEY ARE NEXENS!!! I HAVE NEXEN 5000 ON MY CAR!!! I think I paid 1200.00 for all four tires but that also included the wheels!!!!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I commented saying it was probably stolen on the vid, such retards need to be disposed of- this type of dumbassery and disgrace shall not be tolerated :noworry:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I cant stand it when people get a stock car and try to make it out ot be some highly modified sex toy or somthing. It was all for the ladies....... They didnt sop to think that people that own cobalts, search cobalts on youtube and will stumble across this retarded excuse for a sorry ass atempt to get laid and call them out on it.

The number 42 on the rear window is prolly the police impound lot number. And I love how he pointed to the Auto Radio sticker on the rear window and was talkin trash like the sticker made his car faster. Lets face it though, If it wernt for idiots like these, we wouldnt have anything to talk aobut when we neded to let off some steam.....

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
This guy is stupid as hell. Here is a list of just some of the problems I saw with the dumb video

Fuel injection is not an upgrade from stock
Radio display is constantly flickering
Turbo piping is not a turbo
There is no race chip installed into the ECU
stock intake is not a CAI
stock tires are not run flats that I am aware of.
stock battery location is in the trunk not custom
No cup holders
putting a rubber band around shifter isnt really customizing it
Put gas in the car to get rid of fuel light being on
Might want to check out the CEL
Video is trying to show performance but camera man is filming cluster when driving around corners.
i bet the dealer told him all that and he severely over paid

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
unbelieveable !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.