Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I suppose you may have seen my post to try and find a single gauge pod pillar, well i did and its like $160 from the dealer.....no thanks....Ill make my own. so a friend of mine helped me start the project tonight.....just going to french it in to the stock pillar.....NOT FINISHED, just ruffed it out....Let me know what you think....

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cant find one for a sedan....coupe one wont fit. Unless u found one for me on there somewhere? that'd be awesome!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Cant find one for a sedan....coupe one wont fit. Unless u found one for me on there somewhere? that'd be awesome!
did you try glowshift .com? they have, not sure if they only have for the coupe or not, but you could always call them, or just modify the coupe one slightly?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked it out, both for coupes.....

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! I have a certain sense of pride in fabricating things on my own, they may not look perfect, but its pride in knowing i put time into creating something! Ppl always ask me why didnt you just buy an SS to begin with.....well I couldnt afford it, but it sure is fun changing my car up here and there and doing things to it to make it my own! :nuts:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey man is that the Single Gauge pod from auto zone I think I saw that if it is let me know how it goes I wanna do this to mine soon

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It actually came out of a box of old stuff my buddy had from his bagged S-10.....it was a dual gauge cluster we took the saw to it! :) But yea i think its somethin like the Sunpro one at AZ.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.