Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just throwin this out there on this local forum i'm on the guy's s/n are a diff color the lady's screen name i think its something kool to do cuz i honestly dint realize how many lady's we're on here till i was scrolln thru some old thread and stuff... i just think it'd be a good way to seperate the difference.. i dunno or maybe it's just me

·
Registered
856 Posts
On another forum they put the male sign or female sign next to your name to differeniate, it's pretty cool.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^^ exactly cuz that forum i was talkin bout is a local forum and like the guy's s/n r black and the lady's are pink and like mod's r one color admin's a diff color, and vendor's are a diff color

·
Registered
856 Posts
I mean.... Idk how you get "man" from JELIZA... But I get called man a lot, unless that's just how the people talk, but every time some people post on my stuff, they put man after everything they say, and I'm like I ain't no man. LOL! Not that it's a big deal, but whatever. Good suggestion though! We should get it done! =)

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's what i figured some people will mis conscrew a name like your's and not really think about it and be like thanks dude...but it's ok i know your not a man :).... hopefully we get a enough support on this and it can happen... plus it add's more color and interest wen your scollin thru a thread.. atleast for me it does

·
Registered
416 Posts
I like it and am for it. I would also like users to have their locations added, it sure helps when talking about meets, or swapping parts, buying parts, etc.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I don't mind this...would at least make people aware of who's who. I think location should be mandatory.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
female symbol might as well say ehump me! lots of creepers on the interwebz. I hope the females wont mind.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Then how about everyone post their first name in their sig...

·
Registered
856 Posts
Jeliza just sounds random, I wouldn't have known your a woman if you didn't say anything...
JELIZA is short for Jessica Elizabeth. Idk... I think JELIZA would be an odd name for a boy, but of course, I knew what it stood for. So Idk.... I don't really care either. Other forums have male and female symbols and there's no more leg humping than this site when a girl joins or anything like that, so I don't think it's a big deal. It was just an idea. =)

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I can see the good & bad points of this... but I do think its a decent idea, that's why i put somewhat 'girly' colors on my sig... even tho that doesnt always mean anything... i try... haha

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yah but the thing is my name is casey and my car used to be pink and now it's purple and no i'm not gay... but that y i suggested it... it does make things easier and everyone havin a location is easier too...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.