Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2315 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
February is over, let's see some warming up!

Plain Jane 346
Dustinb855 205
money_man 203
swanman35 168
rrob5382 132
andrewcarr1993 89
xfe2008 80
Coby7 62
Batmobile 62
SCR3AMz 20
blackblade 15
Maple_man 12
hailcesar75 7
Bronxknight28 5
beaverG5GT 4
BankerBalt 4
Jmesl8er 1
dakotarayne 1
agita_san 1
blazerlow 1
JacksonWilder3 1

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I get the new blade I will post a picture, if you want it we'll PM.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Dustin is there any way you can talk to the owner?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Dustin is there any way you can talk to the owner?
Our upper management are the ones doing it. its our regional manager and his boss that are making the call. Says my gm is driving our store into the ground but if they looked at our numbers you can see we have been improving month after month. Pretty much they never believed in my boss because they have been training his replacement for months without any of us knowing.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
well time to run to town to get some food and a pump to siphon the transmission fluid out of my 01 durango...... whoever decided the best way to change transmission fluid was to take the pan off and make a big mess everywhere instead of just putting a damn drain plug on it can burn in hell!

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Our upper management are the ones doing it. its our regional manager and his boss that are making the call. Says my gm is driving our store into the ground but if they looked at our numbers you can see we have been improving month after month. Pretty much they never believed in my boss because they have been training his replacement for months without any of us knowing.
You think you'll lose your job?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well time to run to town to get some food and a pump to siphon the transmission fluid out of my 01 durango...... whoever decided the best way to change transmission fluid was to take the pan off and make a big mess everywhere instead of just putting a damn drain plug on it can burn in hell!
Can't you just insert a hose to the bottom and let it drain by gravity?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I didn't have anything long and skinny enough to be able to get to the bottom of the pan through the tube and back out and down to the ground... just spent 15 bucks on a little hand pump with lot of hose.... it will come in handy plenty of times in the future so it's worth it...

·
Registered
120 Posts
I had 80 posts??
If only they actually counted

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just had a bad pizza "Papa John's", they brag about fresh ingredients, why so much salt then. I couldn't taste anything but salt. Now I'm going to have to drink 4 liters of water just to wash it down. I hate wasting food but I should have thrown this in the garbage.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm never going back there, just scratched them off my list, they're right up there with Ceaser's pizza, now that one we actually threw in the garbage.

1 - 20 of 2315 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.