Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just venting. got in my car this mourning to take a run down to home depot. second stop sign i got to my brake pedal went to the floor and the car didn't stop. so i hand braked it and turned around and drove straight home. reservoir is full. took all my wheel off took the drums off checked everything for leaks while someone was pumping the brakes. bone dry. flushed my brake system and bled the brakes pedal still goes to the floor. needs a master cylinder. and that isn't even what pisses me off. there isn't a FK'n master cylinder in the state of pa aftermarket or dealer. i had to overnight one from advance auto so now my fiance has to drive me into the shop tomorrow so i can grab one of our loaner cars so i got something to get to work monday in (she can't take me monday because she has to be at work for 5:30 a.m.) now i know i got 136,000 miles on the balt but i mean as a mechanic i have replaced 2 master cylinders....ever one was on an audi and one was on a dmc delorean and it only got replaced because it sat for 20 years and we replaced EVERYTHING for the brake system. what b/s

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no more directly its my fault. your suppossed to change brake fluid every 3 years and my cobalt is an 06 and i never got around to changing it and its a b/s excuse since i'm a mechanic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.