-SS Rear Bumper
-EVO Mod on front bumper
-Wingless
-Black Carbon Fiber trunk
-3 way front door speaker
-Black Housing Headlights

Suspension mods:

-B&G's springs

Sponsored by Charest Dunn Performance, feel free to PM for deals on aftermarket deals!

A little movie where you can see my car:

Hope you enhoyed checking my car!!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
love those wheels on the white balt! nice work so far, time to lower. :bigsmile:
Thanks! And yes I've been thinking about lowering it but I'm not sure about buying a whole ajustable suspension or only lowering springs... The point is that here in Québec we have plenty of snow in the winter so if it's too lowered it will be hard as **** to drive with 1 feet of snow in the street when they aren't cleared... But if I buy a whole suspension I could lower it in the summer then jack it in the winter hahha

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump, just finished painting my whole trims, it looks so sick! + new subwoofer + amplifier!

And by the way, if anybody needs some cobalt parts, I went to the scrapyard for buying some trims and there's 2 sedan Cobalt, 1 2DR Cobalt, 1 SS Supercharged Cobalt and 2 G5! So if you need parts for cheap I can get them for you and ship them!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey what shifter is that? Ive been looking at buying a new aftermarket shifter for my 09 cobalt, but i cant find any that fit since chevy designed this shifter different from most shifters that just screw on.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
QC REPRESENT!!! and what scrap yard did you go to? I need/want a few things. Plus I'm close :D (for once!!!)

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey what shifter is that? Ive been looking at buying a new aftermarket shifter for my 09 cobalt, but i cant find any that fit since chevy designed this shifter different from most shifters that just screw on.
Came with the car when I bought it :/

Very nice! Makes me wish I bought a 2 door.
Thanks man! I'm glad I bought the 2DR except for one thing: the 4x4 suspension :toung:

QC REPRESENT!!! and what scrap yard did you go to? I need/want a few things. Plus I'm close :D (for once!!!)
Pièces D'auto Turcotte I think... 5 mins away from Trois-Rivières.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just an fyi, thats a stock shifter.
Love the look of the car~!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey bud like the white balt great work in progress, i live in ontario and i get the snow too i have my lowered on lowerrig sprigs tho cant drive it wen it really snows lol so i dont recomend doing that those adjustable ones are good. Also our cars are the same model so if u need tips on something lemme know

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey bud like the white balt great work in progress, i live in ontario and i get the snow too i have my lowered on lowerrig sprigs tho cant drive it wen it really snows lol so i dont recomend doing that those adjustable ones are good. Also our cars are the same model so if u need tips on something lemme know
Thanks man! And yes I was planning to get a whole suspension set, not only lowering springs.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
looking good, we need to meet up this spring :p

also I'm lowered like 3.5 inches on B&G's and I've driven it through some pretty intense snow lol. No problems yet! (knock on wood). sometimes when there are big clumps of snow in the road I hear/feel it touch the underside of my car :p

1 - 20 of 235 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.