Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey whats up guys, my name is Adam and im 16 from San Jose, California, I joined this site to learn about modifications for the LE5 engine. I own a modded 2008 Pontiac G6 2.4L in Techno Gray Metallic. I am a member of the G6Performance.com forum and the ForeverPontiac.com forum.

me and the gf

the ride as it sits now

lil drive by video
http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh71/adiboi01/?action=view&current=DSCN1825.mp4

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
nice, wanna race?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
ive drove hours away for small stuff before...lol...just ask Mike and YLW_Revolution...

·
Registered
141 Posts
ive drove hours away for small stuff before...lol...just ask Mike and YLW_Revolution...
if u are where ur profile says u are at yea try more like 16-20 hour drive...
im pretty sure its not worth it at all

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
id love to race..if you would seriously come over to California for a 20-30 second race then i might just let you win by an inch so that you can feel proud, but we all know i would win lol.

Thanks for the welcoming, guys.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
id love to race..if you would seriously come over to California for a 20-30 second race then i might just let you win by an inch so that you can feel proud, but we all know i would win lol.

Thanks for the welcoming, guys.
Ill let you think you'd win...I forgot to welcome you, my...idk how similar the cobalts and g6's are under the hood, the same 2.4 from a ss balt in the g6? from what i can see from the pics, they look pretty much the same, hoping to find out this stuff...lol

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i gotchya, didnt know that, i think itd be an interesting race...lol

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
thats a different story..they are quick, same thing as a Cobalt SS Turbocharged except they weigh like 100lbs less i think...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
plus it was modded. upgrded turbo (WAY UPGRADED) and exhaust, it was lowered, and tail lights blacked out, i knew he would be quick, i just wanted to play lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
plus it was modded. upgrded turbo (WAY UPGRADED) and exhaust, it was lowered, and tail lights blacked out, i knew he would be quick, i just wanted to play lol
talk about ur street racing else where its not encouraged around here and is stupid

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
talk about ur street racing else where its not encouraged around here and is stupid
we arent talking bout streetracing, talking about an SRT-4. . .lets the MODS do the moderating .... thanks Bai!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh im sorry, did you think i meant street racing?? nooooo there was an autocross here in my town today. i performed mediocre and the SRT-4 is in my class and destroyed me.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
welcome to the site, really nice looking G6 you have there

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.