Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I may take almost all the stuff from my balt off and sell so I can try and get rid of the car. I have to have a discussion with some people before I decide if I well get rid of everything I have worked hard to do to my baby but in order to stay where I want to stay I need the money and than probably try to sell or trade out.

List of things that MAY go up for sale

2nd Gen halo Projectors - $150
HID Low Beam kit(h1's)6000k $95
HID Fogs (h11s)6000k $95
SS Style Carbon Fiber Hood $500
Memphis 10" sub in box with Memphis Amp(good setup) $325
XO Vision Touchscreen dvd, mp3 and yada yada player(works great) $130
Eibach Sportlines if I want to take 'em off $110
NOS Sniper Kit $200
K&N Intake with drilled slot for nitrous lines $85
and lastly, the Lambo kit, this depends on if I still have everything to go back to regular doors(should still have all that but who knows lol). $450

Other stuff I am sure I am forgetting. Just putting it out there, not sure yet. Even if I do, still not sure when this could happen. Unless someone wants to just buy the car, 23,650 miles, taken care of like a newborn for $18,000:laugh:

Put this here cause its not a definite thing, but if a mod feels it needs to go in general cobalt than move

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
NOS Sniper Kit $200 sold!!! got pics?

and im not sure what happened but why are you parting your car out?

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Give ya 100$ for the projectors. On ebay I couldn't find a sinle pair selling for over 140$ shipped.
I haz dibs already...

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well yea, if i was a business and could get nice shipping deals prices would be lower like all these sites, but I have to pay like 30 to ship those out. Already called the shipping place to get ideas on shipping and it sucks.

But again, still not sure but it is nice to see interest in alot of the stuff. i well keep everyone in mind and let people know what happens.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Well that sucks the you may have to get rid of your car... good luck with however it goes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.