Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 978 Posts

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like I said guys, the user witht the highest post count in this thread by the end of the month scores a free sticker/decal from yours truly. The normal random thread rules apply, and if things get out of hand I WILL lock the thread for a couple days. Other than that, go crazy! Lets see who the biggest post whore is this month :D

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

w

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

i

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

l

l
S

t

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

a

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

r

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

t.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like you got the idea lol...also just so everyone knows, my post count won't be considered (since I'm sponsering this contest it won't do me much good to win it lol ) but anyone else is g2g including mods.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
So am i a whore yet?

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Long time no talk brew! Nice new ride! Last I really talked to you, you and your gf had just gotten together, hows everything?

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

So am i a whore yet?
Come over tonight and I'll let you know in the morning...LOL

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Long time no talk brew! Nice new ride! Last I really talked to you, you and your gf had just gotten together, hows everything?

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Come over tonight and I'll let you know in the morning...LOL

Thanks. Were doing good. She moved in with me now at my parents since we can't afford our own place.
But were getting married in August and have a little one due December 26th.
And 2 door Balt did not work for a seat. because i tested fitted a friends seat over the weekend just for the hell of it. To see how tight and how much of pain it was. And sure enough with it rear facing. It did not fit.

And the other reason for trading now VS later. Is the safety factor. We all know that the Cobalt is not the safest car in a crash. Especially a side impact.
So as soon to be dad. I want a car that is safe for me the baby and my soon to be fiancee.
It's amazing how much you change when it happens.
Because I used to worry about myself most of the time because i knew she could protect herself most of the time.
Once we found out we had a bun in the oven.
I started to worry about her and the baby more them myself at times.
I didn't even realize it i was doing it at fist till she said about it.

And as a result of being safer. My insurance will go down by $12 a month.
That's a nice drop.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

nice car BBre, please be the 3.6L?
Nope 2.4 Ecotech. But does have the nice and smooth 6 speed auto.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Holy crap sticks! Congrats man! Best of luck to you and your soon to be new family!

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
So I washed my car (minimal wash) on Sunday at bp and it rained this morning, sad me is sad

Sent from my PG86100

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
It's a big change and it's worth it.
Happened to me at 35, five years after my wife was told she couldn't have children. We have two girls. You mature awfully quick then, Corvette is still parked in the garage LOL.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Good luck! Be as helpful as you can the first six months after birth because she is going to be very tired all the time. When you get home from work, take care of her by taking care of the baby. You will feel left out because all her attention will be focused towards the new born. Be patient, she will overcome and then and only then will you become a familly. If you go out partying with the boys forget coming home expecting she's a happy camper, even if she appeared OK with it. Trust me been there done that, bought the teacher and the spoon.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

I hope it's a "This Sticker Adds 5HP" sticker

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I'll be there for her. As far as partying that's one way that are perfect for each other.
Neither one of go to bars to party or drink. The only clubs we go to are the Country Line dancing ones. That's only to see a few bands that we like.
And when we go we always drink water. Sometimes get food. But mostly to enjoy the music and line dance.

And this is no lie. The first time i ever got plastered and I was to the point i could not stand or walk without help was this past New Years Eve. Her Cousin invited us to a new years party.
I'm a lightweight when it comes to beer. I can get a nice buzz off 1. i'm 5-7 140 pounds.

Anyway between 6pm and Midnight i had 4 or 5 beers i forget. Then about 4 rum and cokes. Maybe more that's what i counted.
Also around 11pm Me and another guy did manage to cook shrimp for a snack.
Then at Midnight we did shots of straight Captain Morgan.
And I remember everything. Other then the number of drinks.
And i did not even get sick at all. But the hangover the next day sucked.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I quit cold turkey last september 11th. Liked the red wine a little too much. Got my life and my dreams back.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Agita San guest attendance has dropped significantly in the pass couple of weeks. Is there a problem for new comers to find this site, do they still get redirected to an other site? Monday nights are usually the highest in attendance in the 400s last two mondays barely made it over 200. Just wondering!!!! Or is it just that spring has sprung???

1 - 20 of 978 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.