Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was searchin through craigs list and stumbled across this sexy peice of artwork. I called the guy and its the real price on it. It has the hardtop as seen in pics and the sof top built into the car. Its in great shape with only 90k miles..... I have an appointment tomorrow morning to meet up with him and do a test drive. I'll post how it went.

I got a buddy that his stepdad just paid like 45k for a car just like this one with more miles on it. There might be somthing severly wrong with this car though. We will see....

Mercedes Benz 500 SL - 90K miles - $5995.00

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I want this car cause it is a convertible and a benz. I can restore it and make a lil $$ off of it too when I get bored with driving it. The guy that has it inherited it from his father a few years ago and he said he dosent have time to drive it anymore and when he did drive it he was only takin it for a sunday cruise every now and then. It has been in his family since new. It is a 91 model.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
I have a bad habit of speed typing. Sometimes my hands lock up on me and they type whatever they want to and I miss letters all the time or hit the space bar too soon.
i was just giving you a hard time. :)
i didnt even notice until i put it in bold type. :laugh:

·
Registered
169 Posts
no freakin way someone payed 45k for one of these with over 90k even a 05, and im assuming this is quite older. The price is right for it, but someone might have payed 4,500 not 45k...

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Ewww :smile1:.. lol I just dislike BMWs and Benzs, everyone and their mom has one. The old ones look a little :blink: imo, but if the price is right and it fits your situation then go for it.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I would get something else.......for 6k you could fine a better euro car with more style plus Benz are very $$$$$ for up keep

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like em though. My wife loves it. I just showed it to her and she said get it without even test drivin it... Damn women. I wish I had more women like my wife come int o buy a car when i was a salesman. Id be rich!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.