Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to locate the fuel filter on my cobalt lt,I got the right fuel filter but I am not sure if its in the fuel line or inside the fuel tank,I looked by the firewall but didn't seem to spot it.Does anyone know?if anyone does I would appreciate it.

·
Banned
161 Posts
I am trying to locate the fuel filter on my cobalt lt,I got the right fuel filter but I am not sure if its in the fuel line or inside the fuel tank,I looked by the firewall but didn't seem to spot it.Does anyone know?if anyone does I would appreciate it.
yeah its by the gas tank above the rear axel

·
Registered
265 Posts
it's not in the tank but it's not far from it, look under the car, passenger's side towards the rear... I hear it's a pain to get out btw...

edit: what he said ^^^

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks,eehhhhh a pain in the ass eh?thats ok I will let my brother take this job hahah

·
Banned
161 Posts
it's not in the tank but it's not far from it, look under the car, passenger's side towards the rear... I hear it's a pain to get out btw...

edit: what he said ^^^
yeah its a beast. and it I WILL LEAK alot of gas when you take it out. then, when your finished your going to have to turn your car on and off a few times to build the pressure back up in the line. but just turn it on to acc not actually start it

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
good info to know for future reference

·
Registered
135 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.