Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking forward to possible wheels around Christmas time. Anyone have MB Wheels...with good or bad comments about this manufacturer?

Seven X is what I'm looking at....

or
Enkei J-10

Any recommendations of the best quality of this bunch and/or pics would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
185 Posts
i agree wth g

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Hmm... either the seven Xs or the Enkei J-10s...

those rims are made only for discounttiredirect right? that's where i order my tires from-always-and they have MB & Drag...(kinda like a cheap alternative-my rims are knockoffs tbh, lol) Enkeis are more of a main brand, and a lot of car companies use Enkei to make their stock rims... but if they sell it, i'd think it would b pretty good cuz ive never had any bad dealings w/ them... but ive also never ordered rims either, but my friends have and they were awesome to work with...

·
Registered
10 Posts
i got a set of mb wheels a couple of months ago ..they were the drifter kind.. they seem to be good quality and heavy duty so id go for it...my second choice was the seven x

·
Registered
720 Posts
I thought there was someone on here who had either the seven x or five x from MB wheels...the wheels are for Discount Tire only...they aren't bad quality, but because they aren't top of the line wheels, they do weigh more than some other wheels. For what they are and the price, they are fine.

Your best bet is to go to Discount Tire Direct's website and do a search for 4x100 in 15" through 19" and see what's on clearance right now...I know one of the MB wheels was on clearance not even 2 weeks ago...it was the Five X I think...$50 each plus free shipping...that was for 18"...tires are spendy when you get up there in size though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.