Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys you can find me on css.net i just googled this forum and decided to join it if i could get more luck on parts on here as opposed to the other. but i will be posting time to time like i do on the other because i love my cobalt. nice to meet ya guys. keep it safe

·
Registered
441 Posts
gotta love the philly attitude lol...coming from around that area i got some experience in that lol. hey dont knock google when i knew nothing about the car i goggled for fourms. i could have joined the other one but i joined this one :) much more helpful on this site

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcome guys def. yes i had to google this forum lol. i google everything in my life that is related to the internet or some type of information i need to obtain haha. I have a few pics but its nothing but a G85 silver balt w/ black bowties and tinted windows. performance is where its at!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
word of advice get anyone beside Blazerlow to goggle shit for u.. he will do it but then it will make fun of u lol the website he uses.. fyi that didnt come from me lol

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome to the forum \m/

·
Registered
352 Posts
welcome to YC

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.