Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey has anyone played the new medal of honor for 360. I pre ordered mine and I heard it wasn't that good so I wanted to see if anyone on here played it before I decide whether on not I'm gonna get it. I wanna know how good online is compared to mw2

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
I played the beta for ps3 and pc, I liked it alot, I heard people say the story was very scripted and the online is basically bfbc2 without destruction.But I am still getting it for my bday.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
if u liked MW2 then ull like medal of honor.. they are by the same makers and both are "modern" war games.. not Vietnam... black ops will be like World at War
honor of medal is made by danger close and dice.
cod mw2 is made by infinity ward.
Different makers but basically the same game only cod is more fast pace, to me at least.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I'm an avid Medal of Honor fan since the first one on PS1. So I will def be getting this one, we'll see how it is.

·
Registered
446 Posts
The only game that I want from EA is Dead Space 2 and Crysis 2. Most of their games haven't been all that great lately, but I heard the campaign for this game is epic, but multiplayer fell short of what it could have been.

·
Registered
446 Posts
See I heard you couldn't go prone in multiplayer...I snipe alot in mw2 so I would hate that
You can't prone?! That's worse than MW2's stupid sniper quick scope.

·
Registered
441 Posts
u wont be let down i just picked the game up...single player amazing ! graphic's amzing details are great only draw back short single player i beat it on hard in 5hours total. but if u like realistic the online games are amzing. it feels like ur really in iraq soliders very detail..and the talliban look like real talliban !....only draw back not alot of maps and hard to see other players in the game on the other team !...overvall 8.5/9

·
Registered
125 Posts
honor of medal is made by danger close and dice.
cod mw2 is made by infinity ward.
Different makers but basically the same game only cod is more fast pace, to me at least.
interesting... i was told they were both IW... my fault i didnt play the game yet.. anywho.. ya its basically cod mw2... black opps will be like world at war

·
Registered
441 Posts
all i know is u die hella quick and fast in MOH be ready to be like wtf how did i just die and where the **** did it come from..almost everyone snips and u cant lay down only go to one knee in that game

·
Registered
273 Posts
I thought about getting it but Black Ops is gonna be out soon and I am huge fan of Call of Duty. I dont know how great MOH is tho, most of my friends like Halo (lame) and the others like COD which is FTW!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.