Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
I am not going to be able to make the meet. I would love to come but the drive is a little far for me. Also 94 and 96 are under construction by me and are in horrible condition. Maybe the next meet can be closer so I will be able to attend. Something around the Detroit area would appeal more to me.
its a hour and a half drive from my house like 90 miles away . i live in madsion hgts

·
Registered
750 Posts
I understand that the drive for me is about the same as the drive for you maybe a bit longer. The fastest route would be to take 275 to 94. 94 is under construction. The off ramp on to 94 is closed and the alternate route is a disaster waiting to happen with as low as my car is now. I bent my rim the last time I decided to go out that way. The other option is to go up to 96 which is also under construction, I am not too familiar with that area to know exactly how bad it is. The other options of 275 to M36 or M50 to 23 would take roughly 2 hours. If I wasn't so pressed for cash the next couple weeks it wouldn't be such a problem (people who owe me money need to pay up lol). The fair is coming to town next week and I need to save as much as possible to take my girl.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I understand that the drive for me is about the same as the drive for you maybe a bit longer. The fastest route would be to take 275 to 94. 94 is under construction. The off ramp on to 94 is closed and the alternate route is a disaster waiting to happen with as low as my car is now. I bent my rim the last time I decided to go out that way. The other option is to go up to 96 which is also under construction, I am not too familiar with that area to know exactly how bad it is. The other options of 275 to M36 or M50 to 23 would take roughly 2 hours. If I wasn't so pressed for cash the next couple weeks it wouldn't be such a problem (people who owe me money need to pay up lol). The fair is coming to town next week and I need to save as much as possible to take my girl.
one day ill get to see my bumper cover lol anyway thanks for the info and i understand.

·
Registered
750 Posts
One day you will see it. I'm warning you tho, its not as pretty of a sight as you may think. Maybe I will take some close ups and send your way.

·
Registered
978 Posts
One day you will see it. I'm warning you tho, its not as pretty of a sight as you may think. Maybe I will take some close ups and send your way.
ok i made a group join its mi cobalts.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
thanks everyone for joining the group

·
Registered
978 Posts
aw come on !!!! your balt will make it lol , hey join my group mich cobalts. and get the internet already lol good to see u on woodward .

·
Registered
978 Posts
i might be late. got to go to chuch wont get out till 11. so someone call or text me to make shure i know where your at. (734) 904 9516. im trying to get a friend to bring his vette.
u can text me 248-635-9596 did u get the right park u know where u are going right?

·
Registered
978 Posts
yes its Keith Hayes park W Columbia st

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
So, how'd it go?

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.