Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maybe we should try and get members to all login on the evening of dec 12th at let' s say 9PM New-York time to see if we can break that old member attendance record.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Set your cell day planner so you don't forget. Mine will ring.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Okay, let' s say 9PM New-York time. Tell your friends.....6 o'clock in California and 10:30pm in Newfoundland

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Maybe we should also post in lounge in case some members don't make it to the bottom of this site. So would somebody do it so I don't look like a nag????

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well we won't know if we don't try so see ya on the twelveth unless of coarse you have a heavy date on that particular monday night, then I understand. There are more important things in life but it would be cool if we could muster 100 members on at the same time. I don't know what the record is but what the heck!!!

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
I dunno if this will work, I think the most users online has been messed-up for a long time. vvvv

Most users ever online was 1, 12-31-1969 at 07:00 PM. :laugh:
Yup, ever since the new layout and none of us mods know how to fix it or even have access to it.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So what's the use of having it there if it don't work. This whole site is about fixing things when they don't work. So if moderators can't fix it who can? Administrator maybe???

Then administrator please fix this so we don't feel our membership fees are wasted.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just login before you leave unless you need your computer for your test of coarse.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
10 days left to fix it YC....

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:shock:YEP! but I'll be on record.

·
Super Moderator