Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant find any Forum topic on this site thats for memebrs who want to buy/sell their Cobalt parts or related accessories etc. Am I that blind or does this not exist on this forum? BTW i was looking for a used cat that someone may have removed do to upgrading.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
you need to have a certain amount of posts in order to see them. i have an OEM dp with about 52k that works perfectly fine if you want to buy

·
Registered
195 Posts
You have to get your post count up to 35 and then you should be able to view it. I think when mine hit that I had to log out then back in for it to work.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info fellas. Banker what were you lookng to get for your cat shippied to zip 14420(upstate NY)?

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
fair enough. i'll do 75. cheapest i saw on google shopping was like 200 haha my bad. i could probably get it out tomorrow, but i dont get off work til like 5 cst, then a 45 min drive home. so odds are that it will not leave until like wednesday or thursday.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
i don't know exactly how much shipping will be. i estimated it at 16.85 with a 15 pound package for ground delivery. would you rather me figure out shipping for sure before you send a payment? i don't wanna screw either of us over.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
boo. whatevs, it's still more money than i have. pm sent with email addy.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

i'll get down to ups tomorrow. i need to get some sleep now but i will package it up and ship it out and get you a tracking number as soon as i do so.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.