Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have a custom built hiden meth inject kit i am putting in...

i got the pump, a tank (looks like coolant tank and mounts where the 2.2l intake mounts) hoses, hardware, fittings, fuses, boost switch and all the little things need to make it work

so first thing can i mount the injector on the intake pipe 102 inches before the throttle body?

other thing, i have the vacuum line that will turn the kit on under X amount of boost... what vac line should i tap into (i have a T fitting to tap into it with)

this kit will be undetectable, i mounted the pump behind the passanger fog light by the washer fluid tank, the methonal tank looks like a second coolant tank, and i am running all the wires and hoses under and behind things so you cant see it.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Sounds like a great idea nice and hidden

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah when you look under the hood of my car, you cant tell i got 60# injectors, better plugs, stage 4 retune, ported blower, ported intake mani, dual bypass valve and and meth injection.... all you can see is cold air intake, and maybe a pulley... but i might make a plate to cover it and put SS on it so it is not obviouse haha

the car will hopefully be 12s in the spring

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i wouldnt even bother with the cover man...That car isnt even gonna whine any more...that damn thing will SCREAM its way down the track running 12's hahha

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha, but i dont want anyone to think its fast.... i want the m to think its an all show SS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.