Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO Im new to the Forum and Ive posted a few pictures of my HHR Panel, its a 2.2 LT, and im enjoying not spending a fortune on Gas but I wouldnt mind having a little MOR power!, handling and braking.

Ive been a Avid Motorcycle Rider and tinkerer for 35 years, and I have a GSXR 750, with a GSXR 1000 motor Streetfighter if your interested.
Heres a few Pictures

·
Registered
922 Posts
a supercharger might give you the extra power you looking for... and from everything I've read its not really that hard to supercharge the 2.2s

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
A turbo kit isn't complicated either if you understand the basics of what you're doing.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Nitrous?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Just a 20 shot of n02 for the fun 160hp + 20 giggle juice :) wheeliez in forth 90 in first
Sounds like a dangerous endeavour to kick nitrous in at full throttle.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

You probably have to kiss your front tire at some point or your ass goodbye. Which ever comes first.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ive been riding for 35 years since I was 16 years old, learning to ride on a small capacity machine is definitely the way to go, its better to push the limitations of the machine than the limitations of your ability,

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
you can go on the highway with a 250.... 250cc is the minimum allowed on highways:) either way, there is nothing wrong with learning the ropes with a 600..... you start off on a 250 and you will be wanting to get a new one in a few months, get a 600 and you should be good for a little while:) i still haven't opened mine up all the way.... then again it's still in the break in process so i really shouldn't...

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

oh, and nice bike!! a GSXR 600 would have been my second choice... the yamaha FZ6R just fits me better though..

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Was at a meet last night, 763 RWHP 3 series raced a 190 RWHP GSX 1000, stretched rear and all. Another bike he raced (all the cars know at this point they'll loose from anything but a dig) R1 had a 50 shot and when he hit it at 120 in 4th did a wheelie and said screw it and let off.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.