Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL ok, just as the title says, I'm trying to get ahold of everyone in MI that is going to the PA meet in June. Trying to schedule where the best spot to meet people (to which will probably be in Detroit area somewhere since most are from there anyways). I know people from OH and WV, and PA are all going to catch onto our convoy, so I'd like to start getting the ball rolling early so we all can plan ahead. What do you guys think? I know I want to leave EARLY in the morning, or LATE the night prior. Last I remember, PA is only like 10 hours or so from my house, so I want to make sure we can get there in PLENTY of time to check in, wash the cars, stop for fuel/food/adding to the convoy/ect. So what do you guys think, when and where? :)

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone from here?

·
Registered
339 Posts
What happened to meeting up on highway 70 east??? Is that still going down? And j believe me and my group are gonna be leaving on Friday morning n maybe meet up at the location we talked about around 1 or 2 pm on Friday afternoon, at the gas station. Is this stil the plan?

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's still a plan for me :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.