Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
id like to go but i work more on the weekends than i do during the week. it would cost me almost $200 to take the weekend off, plus gas... maybe there will be something closer to the flint area sometime soon?
That Chevy neon sign in Fenton is cool, nice pic.

·
Registered
978 Posts
hey levi whats up i need to know exact dates so i can take time off to come i have to give a 3 week notice so can u let me know asap . and so i can save some money up but looking forward to coming . so u can add me to the list for now. have a good one .

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey guys, I still haven't heard anymore info from Allen. I've messaged him a couple of times (he now works 3rd shift so he's kinda hard to get ahold of), so I'm waiting for a response from him. Sorry I don't have more info for you guys. :(

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Ok, I talked to him, and he said they are going over all the details this up coming Saturday. So should have info then. I'll keep you guys updated.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
^^it's alright man, not everyone that is going will have an SS. I think out of everyone that said they were going (about 15-20 so far), about 7 of us have SS's. :)

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Sorry guys, this didn't happen, so I'll try to plan another MI meet for everyone. I'll keep you updated.

·
Registered
978 Posts
sorry i missed the bowl good thing my hubby bowls lol

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.